Charlotte's true passion and calling in life is helping others feel good about themselves through the art of makeup.
Trained at academies in London, Edinburgh and the Isle of Man, she has been tutored by and has assisted some of the UK's most recognised and internationally published makeup artists as well as working for one of the world's most prestigious skincare and makeup brands.
As well as being a seasoned bridal and special occasion makeup artist, Charlotte has worked with high profile local brands as well as in films and commercials and taught individual and group makeup classes.
She has been a sessional lecturer at the Isle of Man College in "Providing Makeup Services" to NVQ level 2 beauty therapy students, giving her students an insight into industry life coupled with her unique style of makeup artistry.
In 2016 Charlotte was awarded overall winner for the Makeup Artist category in the My Manx Wedding Awards.
Charlotte's work has been featured in many national and local magazines and blogs including:
Your and Your Wedding Magazine;
Celtic Life Magazine;
Manx Life Magazine;
Manx Tails Magazine
Ever the consummate professional, she balances this with her friendly, welcoming demeanor and kind nature, ensuring her clients relax and enjoy the experience of having their makeup done.
Please get in touch for prices and availability without delay as she has some bookings in advance of 18 months ahead.
- Sarah Baldwin, Creative shoot with Roger Charles Photography - Makeup assistant
- BCKY Couture - Debut collection look book
- Amar Desh/Ellan Vannin - Hair and makeup assistant
- Our War Overlords – Hair and makeup assistant
- Cambridge Weight Plan Isle of Man – advertising campaigns
- Claire Christian Couture - Debut look book and advertising campaign, bridal advertising campaign
- Callum Harvey “Restart” collection – look book
- Love My Figure, Love My Fashion – look book and advertising campaign
- Colour Directions Mineral Makeup - Certified Makeup artist
- Clarins - Skincare specialist